Use the Evernote extension to save things you see on the web into your Evernote account. It even lets you search through your notes.
Evernote Web Clipper is the best way to remember all of the great stuff you see online. Forget about bookmarks and open tabs, save the actual web page – text, links, images and all with a single click.
Save your favorite content:
• Article clips: Click the extension when viewing a blog or news site, and it will automatically save the whole article
• Selection clips: Hightlight the text, links and images that you want to save, then click the extension
• Full page clips: Grab the entire page with a single click
• Links only: Choose the Clip URL option to grab just the link
Find what you’ve saved:
Click on the Evernote icon to browse and search through your entire Evernote account, as well as see all the pages that you’ve clipped from the domain that you’re currently visiting.
Simultaneously search through your Evernote account whenever you perform a Google, Bing or Yahoo search. The number of Evernote results will be displayed below the search bar and as a badge on the extension icon. Enable this in the extension settings.
• Background uploads: clip and continue browsing without missing a beat. Evernote takes care of uploading your clipped articles and pages in the background.
• Right click options for quick clipping, will save directly to your default notebook.
• Clip this page: will clip all available content
• Clip selection: clips the selected content
• Clip image: right click an image and clip directly
• New note: opens new note view in web application
• Stay signed in: when you check the Remember Me box, you will stay signed into your account permanently (or until you sign out using the extension). If youre using a public computer, we recommend not checking Remember Me.
You must allow 3rd party cookies from Evernote in order to use Evernote Chrome Extension.
★ For information about Chrome Extension Permission go here: http://bit.ly/jpVppW
★ If your toolbar icon disappeared follow these steps to bring it back:
1) Click on wrench icon (right hand side just below the [x]) .
2) Select “tools”.
3) Select “extensions”.
4) Re-enable Evernote Web Clipper.
Or you can right-click any extension icon and select ‘Manage extensions’ and then re-enable Evernote Web Clipper.